To allow your users to print their current view of the locator, set the Print Link option to "Yes". This will display a link on your locator to print the current view. The map will be sized to fit the printable area and the font will be set to a sans-serif. This setting is found under the Form Settings of your Interface.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template