When creating content within MetaLocator, it is sometimes necessary to upload an arbitrary file such as a PDF. Similarly, uploading content that is not specific to a single location might be necessary, such as a brochure or powerpoint file. There are a few methods to uploading files to MetaLocator, the most common is to use the Bulk Uploader tool. In the user menu in the upper right, choose File Uploader Each file uploaded will show a URL which can be copied to the clipboard.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template