There are certain cases where you might want your users to be redirected to another Web page instead of being presented with a list of MetaLocator search results. Some Web sites have regional Web pages or other detail pages that are more relevant to a particular search than the MetaLocator search results. Under Advanced, there is a setting called "Redirect to first result's link field". This causes the software to redirect your user to the URL provided in the search result's Link field as shown here: If this result appears first in our search results, and we have Redirect to first result's link field set to "Yes", the software will redirect the user to the link shown above.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template