MetaLocator allows you to manage and display reviews for each record in your database. You can see all of your reviews under the Reviews tab of the MetaLocator Control Panel as shown here. Each review is linked to a single record, and records can have multiple reviews. You can jump directly to that record using the shortcut in the record column. All reviews include the following fields:
- Rating: A decimal number from 1-5 indicating the number of stars.
- Date: The date the rating was provided
- Comments: Comments provided by the reviewer
- Full Name: The name of the reviewer
- Email Address: The email address of the reviewer
- Published: A flag indicating if the record is publicly view-able or not.