This space is to provided for certain configurations that display a legend or results below the map. This is controlled by a setting called "FRAME Added Height", this is added to the map and directory height. You can reduce that number safely if you are not using the area below the map.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template