You can quickly export your data from MetaLocator into a spreadsheet format. The process is quite simple, and begins by logging into the MetaLocator Control Panel, choosing Data, then Export. There are a few options to explore. Just clicking Export will export all of your data into a CSV spreadsheet for download.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template