For increased security, MetaLocator is dropping SSLv3 and updating our SSL Certifications to support SHA-2. This will not affect access to MetaLocator or impact your use of the software. This update will occur over the next 72 hours (today is February, 18 2015).
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template