When importing categories, the Group Name can be specified as a corresponding column to the category. This updates the Group Name automatically when the category is created. It can also be used to change the Group Name of an existing category. Specify the Group Name as "categorygroup1" for "category1", "categorygroup2" for "category2" and so on. This screenshot shows an example spreadsheet and the results in the Category administrative screen.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template