We target about 80% of the mobile browser market in line with the Sencha Touch platform compatibility standards. Due to some extra effort, the MetaLocator mobile app currently compatible with Apple iOS 3+, Android 2.1+, and BlackBerry 6+ devices. Together these devices represent over 95% of current US mobile traffic. Per our announcement, and other documentation on this site we can't and don't promise 100% device compatibility worldwide since there are literally hundreds of thousands of devices and respective software versions in the wild and testing each one simply isn't economically feasible. We do our best to accommodate the majority of the browser market but can't promise it will work on every device. That said, if you do find an issue with a particular device and software version we're happy to look into it.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template