Yes! Your account comes with an unlimited number of Locators or as we term them, Interfaces. These are the public facing aspect of your data allowing visitors to search and display. Each Interface can be uniquely configured and then installed as needed on multiple pages and/or websites. The installation of a MetaLocator Interface is essentially simply including one line of HTML in the locator page.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template