MetaLocator includes a vast library of hundreds of marker icons. We also know that some users will want to create their own icons. To support this effort we have created the Map Marker Maker. Once you've created your image, you must place it on either your Web server or ours. Once uploaded, you can provide the direct URL in your locator settings under Map Settings: Default Map Marker, as shown here: To upload an image to our Web server, follow these instructions.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template