Importing custom fields is as simple as including that field as a new column in your import spreadsheet. Notice that Manager Name was added as a custom field. Once the custom field has been added to the spreadsheet, follow the instructions to import the spreadsheet. If MetaLocator encounters a column in the spreadsheet that does have have a corresponding field, the field will be created automatically during the import process. Once the field is imported, it can be added as a search option, and/or displayed in the search results.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template