When a mobile user visits your Web site's Locator Layout Interface you may want to automatically redirect them to the mobile app provided by MetaLocator.com. To do that, you first need to create a mobile interface, which is covered in other tutorials on this site. Once you have created a mobile interface, you configure a traditional interface to redirect to that new mobile interface. It will redirect automatically when it detects it has been loaded by a mobile device. Choose the Mobile Interface option, found under "Responsive Settings" and set that to the desired Mobile Interface. This will redirect your mobile users to the interface of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template