Creating a store locator using Shopify and MetaLocator is quick and easy. First, create a new Page within Shopify to host your store locator. Once created, you can copy and paste the MetaLocator-provided Interface code directly into the Content area. Before you paste the code, switch the Content area to Code view by clicking the <> in the upper right of the window. The result should look like this: Save your page, and that's it! You can also add that page to your navigation, but we'll leave that up to Shopify to show you that.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template