You can use Google Places to show a drop-down list of matching locations as your user types to help prompt your user's search. As shown below, this technology tries to guess a best location match based on what the user is typing and where the map is currently centered. To enable this feature, set "Autocomplete Location Field with Google Places" to "Yes" under "Form Settings".
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template