- You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will be in strict accordance with these TOU and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside)
- You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will not infringe upon or misappropriate the intellectual property or any other rights of any third party.
- You consent to the full disclosure of your account data with Factual. Data shared under this program includes all published data in MetaLocator as found under "Data" > "All Records" in the MetaLocator administrative control panel. Account data includes but is not limited to the content of the following fields Name (title), Address, Address2, City, State, Country, Postal Code, County, Latitude, Longitude, Image, Gallery and Link, referred to hereafter as "the Data". The Data Sharing Service does not include your personal account information such as payment details, your billing name or billing address information, billing history, payment amounts, personal email address or other customer information.
- You represent and warrant that the Data is entirely public information and can be shared accordingly.
- You understand that sharing Data through this service may publish the Data on potentially many 3rd party properties including Web sites, mobile applications,
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept the terms of this agreement.
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority to share the Data with Factual.
- You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and agree to the Factual TOS. (http://www.factual.com/tos)
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Fatica Consulting L.L.C, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court co