Once your data is imported, there are a few operations you may need to perform on one or more records. The Bulk Actions menu provides a few essential functions to help you operate on more than one record at once. There are two steps to using the Bulk Actions feature: first, you must create a selection, and second execute a bulk action against those selected records.
Creating a SelectionThere are two ways to select records. First, you can manually select records by checking the box adjacent to the record as shown here: That method is great for quickly selecting a small handful of records or a single record. Secondly, you can select records by "creating a selection". First determine the records that need to be selected. This might be based on one or more search terms. Under Data > All Records, click Search & Select to expand the options. [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][caption id="attachment_2658" align="alignnone" width="300"] Search & Select options.[/caption] Choose the options or values to determine your selection and click Create Selection. MetaLocator will show a message indicating the number of records selected.
Executing a Bulk ActionNow that your selection is created, you can act on these records in bulk using the Bulk Actions menu. The available actions are shown above, and include
- Publish: This action sets your locations to a Published status
- Unpublish: This action sets your locations to an un-Published status where they do not appear on the front end and do not count against your Account Quota
- Geocode: This action will re-calculate the latitude and longitude of the selected records.
- Delete: This action will permanently delete the selected records.
- Set Categories: Use this option to add or remove categories to records in bulk.
- Set User: Set the owner of the record (Platinum and Higher only)
- Set Field Value: Set the value of a field to a provided value.
- Set Offers: Associate configured Offers with the selected locations.