Yes. MetaLocator provides a Form Layout where users can submit data to your database through your Website. Once submitted I can be reviewed, moderated or even automatically published from the MetaLocator control panel or our programmable API. MetaLocator has no eCommerce component, and cannot accept credit cards or payments on your behalf. However you can protect access to the Form Layout based on whether your customer has provided payment or not using your own eCommerce solution. Development of eCommerce systems, hiding of the Form Layout and integration with external eCommerce systems is outside our Scope of Support.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template