When the available horizontal space for the interface gets below a certain threshold, MetaLocator responsively adapts to display a layout that works best for mobile devices. This layout shows the results in a touch-friendly list, instead of a map. This optional behavior is controlled by the Interface's Responsive Settings, as shown here: The "Collapse To" option, by default, instructs the Interface to "collapse" to the directory only. Change this option to "None" to retain the same interface elements as the available space decreases. Warning: If the Interface Layout Settings are set to "Show Directory" > No, and the Responsive Settings are set to "Collapse To" > Directory, no results will be displayed in narrow layouts.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template