MetaLocator integrates with nearly every type of Website system including Joomla!. In this article, we show you how to install MetaLocator's integration code into a Joomla Website. The first step is to create a MetaLocator interface, which is covered in our Getting Started video. Once you have created an interface, the final step in the process is to install that in your Joomla Web site. This video shows all the steps necessary to configure Joomla to accept the MetaLocator installation code.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template