MetaLocator supports multiple data sources including spreadsheets, text files, SalesForce and now Google Drive. This integration allows you to import Google Sheets stored in Google Drive just as you would a CSV or spreadsheet from your computer. This allows you easily share access to the Google Sheet that contains your data with multiple contributors via Google Drive's existing sharing facilities. When importing data, choose the new Google Doc icon as shown below: Click the "Connect" button and authorize MetaLocator to view your Google Drive Sheets. Choose a sheet from your Drive account as shown below and the import process will continue as usual. This feature currently supports Google Sheets only. It does not yet support Excel files stored in your Google Drive. This article shows how to convert an Excel file to a Google Sheet.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template