When no results are found for a user's search, you may want to provide alternative messaging that prompt users to call your location, buy online or similar content other than "No results found". This can be done by modifying the language constant LOCATOR_NO_RESULTS. The content in LOCATOR_NO_RESULTS is displayed when there are no results, and that field can be modified to include HTML, text and links to assist your users. To manage the content in this field, use the Language Editor.
Articles in this section
- Analytics API
- Retailer Status
- Importing products for retail product monitoring
- What makes a good retail partner?
- Lead bounce status codes
- Importing Retailer Offers
- Product Matching
- Searching for ranges of values
- Importing retailers into MetaLocator for product monitoring
- Removing all CSS from a store locator interface template